Best Antivirus - popularity vs security tests result




 
Which antivirus do You prefer in 2010? The answers may vary on each person You asked. But I found based on popularity, users from all around the world vote Eset NOD32 as the most favourite antivirus, with Kaspersky in the 2nd place. Through various searching in security test results I found that Kaspersky have better results compared to Eset NOD32. From my personal experiences, I have used both of these antivirus, both have friendly user interface and ease of use. Kaspersky have better treatment for suspected/infected files or folders, while Eset NOD32 lacks of it. Eset NOD32 use very small memory when scanning compared to Kaspersky which is a bit heavier on memory using. So amongst the commercial antiviruses or security suites, I must say Kaspersky have advantages. So which one is Your choice? Please leave Your comment.

2 comments:

  1. I JUST prefer Bitdefender Total Security 2010 and nothing else#
    Other ones, each one, has some problems;
    from cracking to their firewalls
    (I've worked on this aspect for 5 years)
    Accept it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Bitdefender Total Security 2009, n I have to say that it's the finest security suite of the year, but both Eset n Kaspersky had proved themselve as the better antivirus/security suite vendor for almost 10 years to date. Furthermore Bitdefender didn't provide us with significant improvements of its softwares since 2009.

    ReplyDelete