Searching is Much Easier with FileLocator

Although Microsoft have made great progress in Windows development so far, but there's something lack in the development, it's in the file searching section. I have experience on using Windows Vista and Windows 7, I must say that both of these operating systems are better from Windows XP in many ways, except Windows Vista slower performance. But still, I miss Windows XP's file searching which is full of information and a lot quicker than Windows Vista and Windows 7 have by default.
Luckily, I found FileLocator to replace the built-in searching software in Windows Vista and Windows 7. It provides us with good details and less time-consuming in file searching. Based on my experience, I'm quite satisfied with this software, this is very useful software and I think I'm gonna use it over and over again in my daily computing.
Instead of using its PRO version, currently I'm using its free version called FileLocator Lite which is You can download it from here. Mythicsoft Ltd as the company of these amazing software so far has made FileLocator PRO, FileLocator Network, Agent Ransack and FileLocator Lite. You can find-out more details of information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment