Use It Wisely!!!

Sometimes We might dealing with troublesome softwares or cought on unexpected events. I, myself, have dealing with it, just recently. When I do not use it, a software notification appears, out of nowhere.
First, I think the problem was solved by ending its process with Task Manager (default program in Windows). It did dissappear, but just for a couple minutes. I keep searching online for the answers of my problem, but they only told about stopping program from appearing at startup, not blocking programs that keeps on running without my consent. 
Lucky me, that I used Kaspersky as my antivirus or Security Suite exactly, I opened my Kaspersky Internet Security interface, click on MY SECURITY ZONE, go to APPLICATION ACTIVITY, then pick RUNNING in CATEGORY, right click on the unwanted program in the list, change its status to UNTRUSTED. It's done, the annoying notification is terminated forever ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment