Advice about Choosing a Browser




I recently realized that a browser can help us in avoiding to visit fraud websites. In my opinion, a good browser should be lightweight when in use (consuming less memory), configuration is easy with a good view, provides many useful features, easily updated, easy for users to uninstall it, and certainly helps us in terms of secure internet browsing. Mozilla Firefox is the browser that I pick because it has passed these criteria. I have tried Internet Explorer (IE), Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and the results each have weaknesses which are worse than Mozilla Firefox. Opera actually has a relatively good performance, almost come close to Mozilla Firefox, but when I try to uninstall Opera, the result is it left registry damages on my Windows Operating System (I have been using Windows XP and Windows Vista), so I can not even use Internet Explorer which has by default installed with Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment