Best Firewall So Far



I have been collecting data from reliable sources. The three combination of security softwares which is important and necessary for secure internet surfing away from attacks by hackers, viruses, spywares and other malware are antivirus, antispyware, and firewall. This time, I would suggest You to use the best firewall today. Firewall softwares like Windows Firewall (available by default in Windows Operating System installation), ZoneAlarm, Online Armor, Outpost, PC Tools Firewall Plus, and Comodo Firewall, all their data have been collected by my personal research and I have tried the security level and potency of all these firewall software. I finally come to a conclusion that there are two of the best firewall softwares today, and both of them are free of charge. Comodo and PC Tools are firewall softwares which  I recommend to you for use on Windows Operating System.You can download Comodo Firewall (32-bit) from this page. But if You decide to use PC Tools Firewall Plus (32-bit) instead, just go to this page and You can start to download it. Enjoy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment